Thursday 2 October 2014

Chapter 122 - The River Family

I was asked in the last post for a family tree. The comment might have meant just the immediate family but I thought it might be interesting to compile a whole family tree. As Generation six are now toddling around the place this is no mean feat. The River family is huge and I wonder if around half my Sim neighbourhood can now trace their lineage back to the founders of the Legacy; Laughing Bear River and Little Feet Leaf. 

These weren't the only custom Sims I added to my neighbourhood. 

Doctor Who fans might recognise the couple below which I downloaded from the exchange. They are Rory and Amy Pond. Their Pond descendants are also spread across the neighbourhood.



I also made myself and my husband, Danny and Megan Field



and my Sister and her husband, Erin and David Wellburn. We are also all dead and gone (although we appeared in some of the earlier posts), but our descendants are still in the neighbourhood.



I have had to do the family tree in sections so I am hoping it makes sense. There would be no way to fit them all on one piece of paper and also it has got even more complicated by intermarriages between members of the family. 

I use a story progression mod called NRAAS which I highly recommend. It fixes the bizarre in built story progression. Nraas looks after the non playable sims in the neighbourhood, allowing them to do a range of things such as fall in love, get married and have kids, get promoted, gain skills and even become celebrities. It is the reason that the family tree is so big as even unplayable family members are going on with their lives. 

So here is the family tree, I have started with the founders and worked down, I hope you can make sense of it.


From now on the family tree is divided into branches represented by the red letters.





Now Albin's ancestors which are the most numerous have been dealt with we can go onto Kwasi, second son of Laughing Bear River


Marie-Curie and her descendants do like to breed, lucky they haven't really started producing generation six yet. Next it is Laughing Bear's only daughter Kainda.

That is all of them.So I will end with pictures Owen's children and grandchildren. Lizzie's family being the ones I am currently playing and her brother Henry lives next door.


No comments:

Post a Comment